HDFury Linker 4K60
inkl. MwSt., zzgl. Versand
Auf LagerLieferzeit: 2-5 Tag(e)
- 2x Input / 1x Output Switcher (HDMI2.0a/HDMI1.4/DVI1.0 compatible)
- 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz 18Gbps Pass through
- 4K24/25/30/50/60 <> 1080p24/25/30/50/60 Upscale/Downscale with or without colordepth maintained and with or without chroma conversion.
- Video Bandwidth - 18 GBP/sec.
- Supports BT.2020.
- HDR10/Dolby Vision Support.
- 4K 10, 12, 16 Bit Support
- 16 Bit Per Pixel Deep Color Depth Available (48 Bit)
- HDCP Doctor (HDCP Workaround solution to any HDCP error)
- HDCP 2.2 > HDCP 1.4 conversion
- HDCP 1.4 > HDCP 2.2 conversion
- HDCP x.x > HDCP x.x conversion
- Dual HDMI2.0a & HDMI 1.4 combined
- Dual HDCP 1.4 & HDCP 2.2 combined
- Advanced EDID management via USB (IR or Bluetooth APP support might come as external accessory)
- Improved EDID Management solution with either a Selected EDID bank, Custom uploaded EDID, Self generated SINK EDID or a Fixed basic EDID.
- Sniff EDID from connected sink devices, Save, Edit, Load any custom EDID table at any time.
- Select and pick any EDID of your choice from a preloaded list of EDID tables, it loads and reset HPD to present your chosen one automatically.
- SINK EDID MODE feature can create a custom EDID by mixing sink EDID with forced flags such as: Stereo/5.1/Full/YCbCr/BT2020/HDR/3D.
- HDR & AVI InfoFrame Live Injector and Extractor with Sound. Watch the video!
- HDMI Booster/Extender: Capable of extending 1080p resolution up to 15m. in and 15m. out (30m. total for 1080p), UHD resolution up to 10m.
- HDMI Doctor: Solves most HDMI integration issues such as HDCP, EDID, HPD, and audio breakout.
- HDMI Equalevel: Precise signal equalization towards both input and output signals perfectly delivers the best possible picture quality.
- Hot-Plug control: Force the input device to always see an active connection.
- Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with all HDMI and HDCP technologies.
- Deep Color Support
- xvYCC Color Support
- Flexible/Portable/Plug’n Play
- 3D Ready: Capability to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats.
- Just like any recent HDfury hardware, it comes with USB upgradable firmware that allow you to unleash furious features.
- Supported Audio/Video Signals
- Supported Format: SD/HD/FullHD/UHD/4K30/4K60, basically INPUT/OUTPUT any video format up to 4K60 4:4:4 600Mhz 18Gbps
- Supported resolution examples: 480p/720p/1080i/1080p24/1080p25/1080p30/1080p50/1080p60/1440p50/1440p60/2160p24/2160p25/2160p30/2160p50/2160p60
- Support all UHD/BR standard resolution: 4K60 4:2:0 10bit BT2020 HDR, 4K60 4:2:0 12bit, 4K30 4:4:4 12bit, ..
- Support all VESA mode video format (PC Resolutions) up to ultra high resolution such as WQSXGA, QUXGA, QFHD, WQUXGA, 4K
- Support any Audio format such as PCM at up to 192kHz, compressed audio (IEC61937), DSD, DST,DTS,DTS-HD, Dolby True HD, DTS-MA and HBR.
- Technical Specifications
- Audio: PCM at up to 192kHz, compressed audio (IEC61937), DSD, DST, DTS, DTS-HD, Dolby True HD, DTS-MA and HBR.
- DDC Signal: 5V p-p (TTL)
- Power Supply: External 5 Volt 2 Amp USB (same as most smartphone/tablet PSU)
- Power Consumption: <2Watts
- Size : 65 * 49 * 39 (mm)
- Product Dimensions: 3.6” x 2.5” x 1”, Weight: 4 oz
- Shipping Dimensions: 6.3” x 4.2” x 3.3”, Weight: 16 oz
- Enclosure: Black/Gold with Green Led
- Regulation: CE, FCC, RoHS