7-PORT USB HUB für RASPBERRY PI
inkl. MwSt., zzgl. Versand
Auf LagerLieferzeit: 1 Tag(e)
This is a 7-port USB hub designed for Raspberry Pi, its main features include:
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible
- Multiple Transaction Translator (MTT)
- Has same PCB size with Raspberry Pi
- Stackable and Mountable via copper cylinders and screws
- Plug and Play
- Connect up to 7 high powered devices at once
- 1 LED to indicate power supply
- 7 LEDS to indicate individual port activity
- Per port over-current detection and protection
- Support both self-power and bus-power modes
The sizing and mounting holes of the hub perfectly match those of Raspberry Pi, thus the hub could be mounted on Raspberry Pi in various ways.
It allows you to connect up to seven USB devices to a single USB port on Raspberry Pi. This device complies with USB 2.0 specifications and is compatible with all USB 1.1 and 2.0 devices. You can even stack multiple hubs together to support up to 127 devices through a single USB port on Raspberry Pi.
Different than those cheap USB hubs that use Single Transaction Translator (STT) solution, this hub uses GL852 chips and implements Multiple Transaction Translator (MTT) solution. Each downstream port of the hub has its own transaction translator to provide the best USB performance, no matter what class of USB device is connected it. As a result, when you connect a USB 1.1 device to one port on this hub, other USB 2.0 devices on the hub will not slow down.
Both bus-power and self-power modes are supported. When powering the hub with external AC power adapter, each port can provide up to 1,000mA current, and you could configure the jumper to decide whether to backfeed Raspberry Pi or not. All USB ports and power supply are available on pin headers for integration purpose.